Rescue Earth System
United Against Covid-19
Volunteerism is key to us achieving our shared ambition of a fairer and more prosperous world with equality of opportunity for all and saving Earth from ecosystem collapse.
United Against Covid-19
Until the world has flattened the Covid-19 curve we will not be able to Rescue Earth from ecosystem collapse. We have temporarily ‘adjusted’ some of our focus to help in the collaborative effort in fighting the Covid-19 Pandemic. However, we will continue to build the Rescue Earth System.
United Against Covid-19 is our grassroots volunteer based initiative geared towards helping society implement the 12 Habitual Covid-19 Nonpharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs) that are cited as being the most effective. We can all practice these simple NPIs to help governments across the world to flatten the curve. If we do so, we can ALL get back to work ASAP — and our volunteers can continue to Rescue Earth!
my mask protects you, your mask protects me — #masks4all
The 12 Habitual Covid-19 NPIs to get back to work ASAP are the cheapest and most effective way to stop the spread of the SARS-Cov-2 virus and save our haemorrhaging global economy from total collapse, and at the same time Rescue Earth. If implemented by communities, the 12 Habitual Covid-19 NPIs could have a far bigger impact on reducing infections and therefore also help to mitigate financial distress on small businesses and ordinary people than those efforts that rely mostly on top down solutions.
The 12 Habitual Covid-19 NPIs we should practice
Why? Firstly, because the fight against Covid-19 may end up being an 18 to 36 month battle. Secondly, because without significant progress, we will NOT be able to get back to work ASAP. And thirdly, the likelihood of a global economic collapse increases with each day. Let us Unite against Covid-19 so we can get back to living! The 12 Habitual Nonpharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs) …
- If you are mildly sick self-isolate at home (even from your family)
Note: in the early stages of the Covid-19 Pandemic, some countries may require that you notify the authorities if you have reason to believe that you may be infected.
- If you have more severe symptoms follow your countries guidelines to get medical treatment
- All vulnerable age groups should self-isolate until there is a vaccine or until better treatment protocols are researched and approved
- Everyone should wear a mask when in public places. And you should help to make sure that everyone is encouraged to wear a mask in public. See Twitter :: #masks4all N.B. Only frequent shops / places (malls, public places, etc.) were everyone must wear a mask.
- Practice strict 6 ft / 2 metre physical distancing and avoid walking near to or through large groups of people even when wearing a mask
- Wash hands frequently and wash them thoroughly especially after being in public places. Use an alcohol cleanser or wash with ordinary soap for at least 20 to 30 seconds. Remove and wash the cloths that you have worn in public, and take a shower as soon as you get home.
- All hands of public transport commuters and shoppers should be sprayed with an alcohol cleanser by volunteers / paid workers
- All high contact surfaces in public transport systems should be constantly disinfected by volunteers / paid workers
- All high contact surfaces in high traffic public areas including shopping malls, ATMs, etc. should be constantly disinfected by volunteers / paid workers
- All high contact surfaces of shopping trolleys should be disinfected after every use and shopping trolleys should also be pressure washed with soapy water on a daily basis.
- If you can afford to, become a habitual donor and support charities and people you know that are in need — this will help stop desperate people breaking physical distancing / stay at home / lockdown rules.
- And become a habitual volunteer to help beat the Covid-19 Pandemic and the many more challenges that we face! Get the message out and help with the mitigation of socioeconomic consequences of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
You can also help by joining the ads 4 a cause business directory and rescue.earth to volunteer or / and fund NGOs working on the measures mentioned above and more.
Volunteer to Rescue Earth
We must rise and face the environmental challenges of our time by reversing the economic, physical and social decline of places. This can be achieved by the practice of regenerative restoration of degraded, damaged, or destroyed ecosystems and habitats in the environment by active human intervention and action.
Search for a Project near YOU!
Latest Relevant Articles
Many enthusiastic gardeners and farmers use mulch but still have little understanding of the functions of it, how to apply...
If many people are working at the individual and community scales, the knock-on effect of our collective actions will trigger...
Yes! We definitely can plant a trillion trees — and we can do it in five years! To achieve this,...
Be the Change!
Join us for the regenerative restoration of Earth’s ecosystems and the sustainable development of resilient communities — economy, infrastructure …